Monday, June 25, 2007

Shia may be kind of a jerkoff, but at least he's still a total fox


"It could all go away tomorrow if I'm at a club drinking like an asshole. Someone like Lindsay Lohan's personality is [more] famous than her performance. You've got to maintain some mystery. Part of me wants to go out and see my peers. But if I go to a club and get my picture in the press, then I am that young Hollywood asshole. That would shatter my world…. There's no way you get Tom Hanks' career without thinking about this stuff,'' says LaBeouf, who has decided to forgo a massive birthday blowout when he turns legal in three days. ''Everyone turns 21,'' he says. ''Not everyone gets to be in Indiana Jones.''

Nekkid Shia:



Just plain sexy Shia:

Maybe I'll post photos of stoner shia later.

No comments: