Monday, July 9, 2007

Michael Moore is an asshole... with a point


He blew his fat antagonizing lid (per usual) on CNN. He is such an angry fat man! (How is he bipartisan? Hilary Clinton doesn't really count as a Democrat imo.) My beef with this guy is that I understand that you're very passionate about whatever point you're trying to make and you want to get it across to the American people and expose the truth and blah blah blah, but do you have to be a fat whiny immature self-righteous asshole in the process? Really. I think people would take you much more seriously if you were more collected about your point although your movies are practically propaganda (talk about biased, seriously). And what he did at the Oscars that one year was totally inappropriate. Dude, Gandhi got his fucking point across without being an asshole at all. Homeboy loves to hear himself talk yell and cause controversy, it seems. Ugh, disgusting.

I'm still down to see Sicko though because like with all of his films, I'll take it with a grain of salt. I hear he's got some satirical elements to it and you know me, I'm a major fan of satire.

No comments: