Saturday, August 11, 2007

MariaCarla Boscono in "Venezia" by Juergen Teller for W February '07






I don't think I would call Juergen Teller one of my favorite photographers. I think his stuff is pretty hit or miss. I much, much prefer Terry Richardson in the "amateurish" style of fashion photography. Teller's stuff seems much more random and pointless (it's like, what does this have to do with fashion?!).. kind of pretentious if I dare say. I don't think Richardson's random nudity can be considered pointless because who doesn't love boobs! Fashion is also about appreciating the female form. And it certainly adds a certain spice to everything.

And as for MariaCarla Boscono, I think I could call her one of my favorite models. Because she can be boring sometimes. Not one of the top, but yeah. It's probably because she kind of reminds me of Asia Argento. Sexy Italian bitches.

No comments: