Friday, August 10, 2007

"Top 10 Most Obnoxiously Overquoted Movies"

http://quigs.blogspot.com/2007/08/ten-most-obnoxiously-overquoted-movies.html

I can't believe I haven't yet compiled this list myself. The movies are as follows:

10.) Office Space
9.) Monty Python
8.) Wedding Crashers (I haven't heard this one in a long time. Thank god.)
7.) Anything with Samuel L. Jackson
6.) The 40 Year Old Virgin (DEAR GOD, I KNOW.)
5.) Anchorman (refer to #8.)
4.) The Austin Powers series (This will never go away.)
3.) Borat (I love this: Is your name Sacha Baron Cohen? No? THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. SO TRUE.)
2.) Napoleon Dynamite (I think This movie could've earned itself a nice little cult following among respectable movie buffs. Instead, thanks to Hot Topic and douchebag teeny boppers, it will forever be known as the film that led to countless beatings on the playgrounds against bandwagon hopping bitches who wore "Vote for Pedro" shirts and would never shut the fuck up about num-chucks and tater tots. sums it up.)
1.) 300

I wonder how The Big Lebowski escaped the list.. no worries, I am guilty for that one.

No comments: