Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Vanity Fair's "Rising" Stars (the ones that matter anyway)




1.) Shia LaBeouf. Okay, yeah, rising star for sure.

2.) Michael Pitt. WHAT. NIGGA'S BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE. And finally people are going to recognize him? I don't like categorizing him under "rising stars" as if he was never a star. Pfft. Assholes.

3.)Ben Foster. Hahaha, yeah, right. Like anyone really KNOWS what he's been in. And I doubt they're gonna start. I know he captured my heart when the Disney channel played episodes of that Canadian tv show Flash Forward. I used to always see him on Sunset/Vine BY HIMSELF. Like, going to the movies BY HIMSELF. And eating at Baja Fresh (he looked really awful) BY HIMSELF. And well, I understand peeing by himself.

Oh, and that kid from Little Miss Sunshine is considered one of Vanity Fair's rising stars. Yeah, I can see it.

And here's another picture of Shia for good measure:

No comments: