Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Paul Rudd


Sexy beast. Ever since I first saw him as Cher's adorable stepbrother in Clueless, I underestimated his talent of good quality comedy. And then I saw Wet Hot American Summer (after 200 Cigarettes, but that's not where he fully excercised his comedic capabilities considering how his character had a quickie with Courtney Love in a bathroom stall of a diner). He was also in some of the best tv shows ever like Strangers with Candy, Stella, and Reno 911! (I'm going to leave out Friends under the category of "best tv shows ever" but he was on it.) And now he's kind of making a boom in Hollywood after Anchorman and 40 Year Old Virgin. I'm told Knocked Up is supposed to pretty hilarious so.

And god bless Judd Apatow. (Maybe a post on him later because Freaks and Geeks rules.)

No comments: