Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Shia LaBeouf is a hottie boobatwatty


I've always had a love/hate relationship with Louis Stevens on Even Stevens and then he grew up and I was like, DAMN. Whattafox, etc. And it was that way for a while until Disturbia and I started realizing that this dude's a giant dick. Too bad. Good actor though.

Actor SHIA LaBEOUF is determined to keep himself out of the public eye and not follow in the footsteps of stars like LINDSAY LOHAN, because he wants his career to be taken seriously. The Disturbia star is instead modelling his Hollywood future on actors such as Nicolas Cage and Sean Penn. He says, "I want a career like those guys, not like a Lindsay Lohan. She's a talented actress but has made some scary decisions. "If I'm perceived as someone like that I'm going to be screwed giving a Michael Caine performance. Being seen just as a celebrity can be as bad as having your movie tank. "I want a career that's different from some of the people of my generation."

I hate it when they get preachy like that.

Come back to me, Louis.

No comments: